Join the Team
We’re always looking for more people to join the Verb family. If you consider yourself a self-starter and are up for a challenge, we would love to meet you.
Demand Generation Specialist
Verb is an online leadership development platform that delivers whole person development via experiential learning. Our content framework combines traditional business skills with modern topics like self-awareness, servant leadership, implicit bias, empathy, and developing a growth mindset. Our experiential learning platform integrates on-demand learning, peer learning, mentorship, feedback, and assessments.
Overview of the role:
The role is ideal for a strategic thinker who thrives on driving new leads and maximizing conversion. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on a fast-growing company.
We are looking for a Demand Gen. Specialist to help collaborate on and develop marketing campaigns that generate demand and grow brand awareness.
This role is central to connecting marketing to demand generation efforts that support our company goals and mission. This role will create and execute an integrated marketing plan across multiple channels including website, online advertising and social media, and collateral materials.
An ideal candidate specializes in SEO, paid search, syndicated content campaigns, paid lead generation campaigns and has a proven ability to achieve buy-in across different departments. Their ability to plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns across all of these areas and channels is key to maintaining and driving an efficient sales and marketing funnel.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
Paid Search and Paid Digital Campaigns:
- Define, plan, organize, and execute integrated marketing programs
- Maximize funnel conversion and develop campaign and program goals that focus on lead acquisition, development of marketing qualified leads, and pipeline from opportunities created
- Leverage content created from our Brand team (whitepapers, customer stories, infographics, case studies, social engagement, blogs, etc.) to build demand for our product through landing pages, web content, paid campaigns, and more
- Plan, create, execute, measure, and optimize digital campaigns tied to company goals
- Manage project scope and budget
- Experience with integrated marketing with a mix of online elements and channels for each marketing campaign
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and regional stakeholders to develop campaign assets on time
- Manage paid vendor relationships, requests, workflow, and deliverables
- Analyze campaign effectiveness, delivering results to stakeholders and management
When you work at Verb, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; and a great culture where you can be the best, honest version of yourself. At Verb, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.